Monday, February 6, 2012

Media Example #5- Week of 2/6

Here is Ivy's media example.


And here is what she had to say about:

"Michael Webb discussed how love isn't necessarily a "chemistry" thing, but a process that takes time to truly feel. Couples who believe this is so usually end up experiencing bad break-ups and heartbreak. So, he gave friendly 5 friendly tips for couples to follow before rushing into marriage. I enjoyed reading this article not only because he gave sound advice, but also because I can relate to it in the sense that I've gone through a bad break-up that resulted from not really knowing the person I was with for a year and 5 months...isn't it a bit baffling that after being with someone for that amount of time, you'd at least be able to connect with them on a deeper emotional level? Not my ex-boyfirend and I!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment